As you might have noticed last week–when our self-titled widget switched from a bare-chested Jay Reatard to an unforeseen pairing of Free Blood and School of Seven Bells–we’ve finally unveiled our third digital issue. As always, we encourage you to view it in full-screen mode (the option is on the far right part of the toolbar) and keep your eye out for embedded links. Feel free to forward what’s inside, too …
- School of Seven Bells and Free Blood survive self-titled‘s first-ever fashion shoot.
- …Trail of Dead‘s Conrad Keely invites us to his Brooklyn art studio.
- cLOUDDEAD reunite … for a couple hours.
- Titus Andronicus provides us with the greatest pull quote ever.
- A.C. Newman puts up with our “Lib Service” crap.
- The director of Wild Combination talks about how he made an Arthur Russell documentary with little-to-no original Arthur footage.
- Circlesquare discusses why David Lynch films keep him up at night.
- Zombi defends Genesis–yes, even the Phil Collins stuff.
- Los Campesinos! take us on a tour of Cardiff.
- Further distractions from Cut Off Your Hands, Oneida, Gentleman Jesse, and Francis and the Lights.
Up next: Our first fully-interactive issue, hitting ‘stands’ in May.