JOHNNY GREENWOOD: There will be blood indeed
- The Oscars have snubbed Johnny Greenwood‘s striking There Will Be Blood score.
- LCD Soundsystem has won this year’s “Pazz & Jop” poll.
- Now that they own Last.fm, CBS has announced a music-on-demand service for the site.
- EMI‘s widely-despised owner is considering a libel suit against Robbie Williams‘ manager.
- Portishead has revealed the title of release date of their next record.
- Amy Winehouse is not in rehab, so quit asking.
- Excepter‘s Paw Tracks debut is due out in March.
- Wanna listen to Cat Power‘s Jukebox?
- According to Bret Michaels, it’s hard being a washed-up hair-metal star
- Lil Wayne was arrested by DEA agents this morning.
- Dirty Pretty Things‘ manager has nixed their plan to ‘pull a Radiohead.’
- Justice‘s MSG takeover ain’t happening.
- Ever wonder what Pig Destroyer does to support themselves, considering they barely ever tour? Stereogum‘s got the answer.
And now for our video clip of the day …