THE MOLDY PEACHES: Realer than ‘Mr. Rogers’ Neighborhood’
- Juno‘s soundtrack has topped the Billboard charts, becoming Rhino’s first No. 1 record in the process.
- DJ Premier, the Go! Team, and the Loving Hand (better known as Tim Goldsworthy of the DFA) have all remixed Mark Ronson‘s Radiohead cover, “Just.”
- The European Union gets it; why can’t we?
- Tell us a story indeed, Paint It Black.
- Members of Hatebreed and Agnostic Front have joined forces in a “gangster/horror” movie.
- When Dean Met Britta–how precious.
- Madonna has made $10 million off a simple Super Bowl ad.
- Avril‘s signed a fragrance deal–Eau de Sk8r Boi.
- Neil Diamond is playing Glastonbury this summer.
- Alex Ross of The New Yorker dueled with Stephen Colbert this week.
- David Yow is currently recovering from a collapsed lung. Oh yeah, he also appeared in a short film that’s premiering tonight in LA.
- Amy Winehouse‘s label would like to thank the media for covering her every breath.
- This is what it’s like cooking with Spoon.
- Nick Cave and Dizzee Rascal have been added to the Plug Awards performance list.
- Downtown and Dim Mak sitting in a tree …
- Tower‘s most famous store is getting demolished.
- Roc-A-Fella isn’t leaving Def Jam just yet.
- Dead Meadow keeps getting name-dropped on The Wire.
- Woah, check out this guide to the impenetrable discography of Boris.
- Eels have announced an extensive “Evening With…” tour.
In case you’re falling asleep in front of your computer monitor, we’ve got a special video of the day …
S/T Video of the Day: Prodigy, “Breathe”