Words + Mix JONAS KOPP
This mix is an extension of my current state of mind, my deepest sound message for all of you. The basic idea is to create a frequency trip, so the audience may have a deep “inner experience” while listening to it. Of course you have to be into it and not checking your mobile phone meanwhile; the idea is to give yourself to the trip and re-create those states of minds in your own reality. Peaceful music for peaceful coming times, frequencies which help you to increase your vibration rate creating a full harmonic environment wherever you listen this mix at.
I played some stuff by, Aleksi Perälä, The Volume Settings Folder, Nthng, Suso Sáiz, Strom Noir, Henry Wolff & Nancy Hennings, and one of the tracks from my new album Non Virtual Reality on Semantica Records.
Hope you enjoy the trip….
1. The Seven Sounds Of Dissolution – Tibetan Bells II
2. Strom Noir – Sen Zimnej Noci
3. Suso Sáiz – Nothing Is Objective
4. Jonas Kopp – Transmutación Natural
5. Aleksi Perälä – The Conlundi Sequence Level 4
6. The Volume Settings Folder – Always The Same, Never Alike
7. The Volume Settings Folder – Unbounded III
8. Kuniyuki Takahashi – Night At The Sea Side
9. Nthng – Shine
10. Aleksi Perälä – UK74R1619050